Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Morning folks. Since I basically live on my Government pensions, with a little piggy-bank for emergencies, I guess I'd better give credit to Commander Codpiece for helping me make the decision to go south for the winter. Thanks to his ineptness in handling the US economy, as with everything else he touches, my once lowly Canadian dollar is, for all intents and purposes, at par with the once mighty US dollar. So, although it pains me to say it, thank you Dubya.


At the rate he's going I wonder how long it will be before this is the coin of the realm. Never say whoa in a tight spot Georgie, keep going, I need all the help I can get.

Shortly before I came off the road in '02 I was paying as high as 56% exchange, and since just about all my miles were in the US, you can see how much this means to me. So this is sort of like the old ad for Double Mint gum, I can double my pleasure, and double my fun.

Other than installing the new microwave I didn't do much yesterday, and don't have much on the agenda for today. It's funny though, it seems that I don't have anything to do, and not enough time to do it. Once I get to putzin' the day just goes. Slowly I'm starting to enjoy retirement, and it all started when I bought the Bear.

Okay guys, have yourselves a decent day, and I'll see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:35 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com