Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, September 21, 2007

Morning folks. Finally got a connection, however weak it is. Just wanted to say Hi, and let you know that all is well here.

With the colder, damper weather lately I think the decision on Arizona has been made for me. I've been paid a visit by my old arch nemesis, Mr Arthur Itis, and he has come back with a vengeance. Took me forever to get the cap off of a bottle of ibuprofen, in hopes of getting the swelling in my right hand down.

Oh well, the ravages of age. So unless those two RV parks I'm going to check out on Sunday are really special, I think I'll be taking this bag of worn-out bones down to a more hospitable climate.

Not sure if even this little bit will post, so I'll end here. If I can get on tomorrow I'll stick up a few haw haws, if not I'll see you when I can. Enjoy your weekend.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:00 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com