Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Morning folks. I've got a confession to make. I'm addicted to this blasted 'puter, and when I can't get online I'm like a caged lion. Normally I have the disposition of an ol' grizzly with a sore twat, but after losing the connection shortly after posting on Sunday I was definitely not fit for human consumption.

As much as I enjoy kibbitzing with you guys, the truth is that I am a news junkie. With so much going on in the world, and not having any real "hobbies", I'm more than content to travel the globe on here. Some might say that I should get a life, but this is exactly the life I want. I've done my work, wrestled Timmy to at least a draw, got a fully self-contained home on wheels in the Bear, a great car, and most importantly, my freedom.

Although I've been spending money like a drunken sailor, I'm going to do some cypherin' and consider biting the bullet and put an internet satellite dish up top. It's simply a matter of putting things into perspective.

For example, I mentioned maybe upgrading the Bear. Well, the taxes alone would cover the cost, and the Bear is every bit as good as most I see out here. Especially when you consider that I've gone over this thing from stem to stern, and have got everything just the way I want it.

I'll pursue this line of thought if and when I go south. As for that it's looking more and more that I'll be Arizona bound in a few weeks. I've checked out a few possible winter sites in person, by phone, and on here when possible. So far nothing that interests me. I'll be making one more trip down to White Rock, and will check out two possibilities in that area.

I see I've lost the connection again, so I'll stick this in the vault and post it when I can. I actually typed this out Monday afternoon, and if it seems a bit rambling, it's because my ol' bud Alexander Keith is sitting here looking at me.

They say that everyone should believe in something, well, I believe I'm going to have another cold one. Hope you're all well, and thanks for stopping by.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:45 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com