Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, August 31, 2007

Morning folks. Not much to natter about this morning, except to say that all is well. I did take a drive over to Kamloops yesterday (approx 150 miles return), did a little shopping, and learned that in the short time I've been here in Clinton I've come to appreciate the small-town quality of this place. Hell, we don't even have a traffic light!

Hard to believe that I used to make my way around places like LA, Chicago, etc, with no problems, yet yesterday the traffic in that small city bothered me to the point that I got out of there before I finished what I set out to do. Guess my summer in the Yukon, and now here, has sensitized me to that nonsense, and now I just want peace and quiet.

Not sure what to expect when I head for Quartzsite in about 6 weeks, but if there is too much hustle and bustle, I'll just go park out in the desert. Me and my pet vulture.

When I opened e-mail accounts at both gmail and hotmail I tried to import the address book from IncrediMail, but somehow messed up because everything is gone. I know that there is a transfer wizard in here, and I'll keep putzing with things until I figure it out. Slowly I'll get my new addy to you, and your info back in here.

Have a good weekend. Might try to resurrect Saturday Chuckles, and L'il Bear Sundays, no promises though because the connection is still acting up. See ya later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:34 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com