Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Morning folks. Well, the big pow-wow between my two buds took place as planned on Monday at Chez Bear. I sat at the dinette and just let them swap fishing yarns, and kept the coffee coming. Besides being an avid fisherman, Bill is also an avid reader, and he put a smile on Chris's face when he bought three of his books.

I don't want it to seem that I'm flogging Chris's books, because believe me I'm not, but if you want to get the flavor of them, this page is an example. You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to the story, and the parts about Clinton, but if nothing else the old pictures are worth the effort.


Other than the above there's not much happening here ( just the way I like it). Went to Ashcroft yesterday, got my driver's license renewed, and did my shopping. What a treat it is to take a leisurely drive, at my own pace, without some cromagnon riding my donkey so he can get to where he's going 10 seconds faster. About the only traffic I see up here is what I see on the TV news. Been there, done that. Got the T-shirt, got the cap, don't want the belt buckle.

Oops, the connection just broke, at 3:10 am Wed, so I guess it's deja vu all over again. No biggie really, just wanted to say Hi, and will post this when I can. Surprisingly my patience seems to be holding with this nonsense, but Vinny the Vulture is about to swoop down and kick some serious butt. There is another RV park here with it's own Wi-Fi server, but as with Uggieville up in Dawson City, I made the mistake of paying ahead 6 weeks so I'm kind of stuck in this one.

Hope you're all well, and I'll see you when I can.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 6:24 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com