Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Morning folks. Sorry for being missing in action the last few days, but it was simply more of the same ol' same ol' with the connection. Since I'm poaching whatever signal I can pick up I can't really complain, nor would I, but this latest glitch was a bit of a bummer.

On Wednesday I spent a few hours putting together a real barn-burner of a post for Bushwhackers International. It had two videos, some of his (in)famous gaffes etc, and was ready to put up Thursday morning. I even managed to save it, but then I lost the connection. When I finally got back online last evening I somehow managed to delete it. Oh well, I've got enough Pulitzer Prizes sitting on the mantle anyway. Oh, pullleeeze!

All is well here, although there may be a slight change in plans as regards the trip south. For all the whining I did this summer about not having my "wheels", I'm seriously considering not taking the car with me. Once I've decided I'll tell you the reasons, but that's the way I'm leaning.

As for the trip, I'm probably going to leave at the end of the month, and just take my sweet time going down so as to arrive around the first of November. That is unless I do something else I'm thinking about, so stay tuned for further announcements. It gives me such a sense of freedom to have the option of changing plans if I wish. Footloose and fancy free. When you think of it, that's what retirement should be.

Hope you're all well, and again, sorry for the hit and miss posting. Don't want to lose any of you, so thanks for hanging in.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:31 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com