Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, March 03, 2008

Morning folks. While I still have a ways to go before being remotely called kick-ass, I'm happy to report that I'm merrily making progress along the trail. With the weather finally returning to what is expected from this part of the country, what a treat it is to be able to spend time outside with things like fussin' with the Bear. Also going for a ride on my trusty steed wearing only shorts, woo-hoo! Gotta work on my tan before heading back to the frozen North.

With only 5 weeks left before my planned departure another little problem has cropped up, I don't want to go. For all my griping, I have to admit that the place has kind of grown on me. We really do have a tight little community here in the park. Can't tell you the number of times people have come around to see how I'm doing. Much appreciated.

I have considered staying here, but with medical coverage, and possible immigration issues, I will be leaving but when I hopefully return in the fall it might be for a longer stay. I'm going to leave the Quad here in storage, and on my return I'll bring the car, so I'll be all set.

Heading back down to Algodones on Wednesday with my neighbor. Not only do I enjoy the drive, but also getting some shopping done in Yuma.

So there you have it guys, things are definitely looking up. Let's hope it continues. As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a good week, probably see ya Thursday.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:50 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com