Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Morning folks. Instead of answering your comments as I usually do, and enjoy, I'll just issue a blanket.....Thank you!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I had a visit on Monday with my ol' trucker buddy that had recently had a mild stroke. The surgery to clean the plaque from his carotid artery went well, and other than a little noticeable weakness on one side, he seems fine. He and his wife invited me over to their place last evening for a nice B.C. halibut dinner but I had to take a rain-check. They'll be here in Quartzsite until Friday, so there's still time. Besides, I really want to see his unit, a 38' wide-body Dynasty. Show-off! (not really)

As for me I'm slowly making my way back. Managed to get a bit done yesterday, laundry etc, went for a little walk, even cooked up a decent meal. For a while there I thought I was doomed to a life of eating out of dented cans.

Going to take my trusty steed out for a short run today, mainly to check the mail and pick up a few things at what passes for a store here. As I said, slowly, but much improved from a week ago.

Hope you're all well, and I'll see ya later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:40 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com