Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Photobucket


Morning folks. Boy, it's sure nice to have my page back up and running. I'm not really sure of what happened, although I have an idea, but until I hear from my research assistant Huggy I'll just carry on like a man in his right mind.

Sort of caught me unawares though, so I'll just say that all is well with me. We're having a bit of weather here so I haven't been wandering too far from home on my trusty steed, in fact it's been downright nasty at times. The winds and rain seem to have stopped, so as soon as daylight breaks, hopefully the sun will finally show up. Think we caught the tail-end of the storm that battered California on the weekend.

Hope you're all well, thanks for your comments, and I'll see you on Thursday. Hopefully by then I can get my natterer fired up. Later guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:03 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com