Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, November 30, 2007

Morning folks. Yes I know that I said I wouldn't be back until Monday, so don't yell at me, I'm sensitive. Yeah right! But Tracey said something yesterday that causes me to show up today. She mentioned how the desert can be humbling, to which I agree, but let me tell you what's really humbling.

It's not too often that I check my "hits" here, but I looked at yesterday's when I fired up this morning, and after my saying twice this week that I wouldn't be posting until Monday, you're still showing up in support. Blows me away, especially considering my lousy visiting record.

I know that I've run on about how much I appreciate you guys, but words alone can't express how I feel, but humbled comes close. There's a dynamic at work here that just, here we go again, humbles me.

I've mentioned before how the lucky ones of us in life find our niche, with me it was trucking, but I've found another one here with you guys, and I'm so very appreciative of it and you.

Don't want to get maudlin (sorry Hoss) but I feel another big ol' group grope, oops, hug, coming on. To see those numbers from yesterday makes me realize how truly fortunate I am to be a part of this blog family.

I was going to search for a goofy picture to put up, but I'll just let the words stand. Not many times things get to me like this did this morning, and I just wanted to let you know how much you're appreciated. Thank you!

Hope you all have a good weekend, meanwhile I'll head out on my trusty steed and see if I can find some pictures for Monday. See ya then.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:51 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com