Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, November 22, 2007


Morning folks, and to my 'Murkan friends, HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I know that you've all probably got a big dinner planned, so I just had the little lady fix up a snack to tide you over.

Myself I'll be tucking in at about 2 pm, and since this is a senior's park there won't be any children to become scared at the performance I'm going to put on. Being a bachelor my idea of cooking is to eat what you cooked, out of the pot you cooked it in, over the sink. So when I get to sit down at a table laden with food, well, let's just say it's not pretty to watch.

Seriously though, I am looking forward to dinner, and visiting with my neighbors. We've really got a nice little community here, and I'm beginning to see why people return year after year. Who knows, I might become one of them.

Hey I just realized that in just over a month we get to do it all over again at Xmas, then a chance to catch our breath before the big New Year's bash. Yep, I think I could get used to this. One question though about etiquette, would a doggie-bag be considered gauche, and if not, would a Hefty Trash Bag be pushing it? Hate to see good food go to waste.

Okay guys, bon appetit, and I'll see ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:15 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com