Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Morning folks. Don't really have much to natter about this morning, just wanted to pop in and say Hi. Sort of a 'no news is good news' day, although I did receive an e-mail last night from a friend who certainly has received some good news. I won't be letting the cat out of the bag, but WOW, CONGRATULATIONS! Don't mean to be a tease, but was just busting to say something.

Things have settled into a comfortable rhythm here for me, and since getting Baby Bear, I've got my treasured independence back. Other than running down the Interstate I can go just about anywhere I want, when I want.

Still get up at a ridiculous hour, have my toast and coffee, putz on this thing for awhile until the paper is delivered, read it, then usually back for a nap.

On the second 'get up' I put things in order here, then it's time to go 'splorin'. It's just so cool that we can ride these things on the streets here, in fact there are times when there are more ATVs than cars. It's also a lot more personal, I've yet to meet one that didn't give a big wave and a smile.

The carrier on the back of my trusty steed is proving to be invaluable. As I make my stops I put my purchases into it, lock it, and on to the next place. I can get all my shopping done, and my sightseeing, without worrying about anything. I certainly haven't seen everything yet, but I'm working on it.

Oops, just noticed that for someone that didn't have anything to natter about I'm running on a bit. Guess it's just part of being comfortable here chatting with you, and I love it. Besides, no one wants to listen to a Sermon from the Mount.

Hope all is at least as well with you guys. As always thanks for stopping by, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:42 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com