Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, November 12, 2007

Morning folks, hope your weekend went well. Things are getting back to normal here after another little tussle with Timmy, but not to fret though, I'm used to it.

I had started off on a ride Saturday morning when I felt the head pains start, and since I wasn't that far out yet I made it back home without a problem, tied my trusty steed up, and came inside and rode out the storm. It was no worse than usual, but because it saps my strength it takes a day or so to get back to so-called normal. I finally got a good meal into me yesterday, so the adventure continues.


Bring it on Dumya, I'm back in fighting trim, but I should warn you, I don't ride alone.


Oh, and I didn't just lay around while I was ailing, I put down some sod so Judles wouldn't tease me about living in a gravel pit. The noive!


Of course it is that same Judles, my bud, that made those two pictures for me, without my asking. With all the seriousness in the world, including my battles with Timmy, I can't tell you how much enjoyment I get from stuff like this. You're the best Jude, and I'm proud to have you as a friend.

One of the fellows here came over yesterday with his Quad asking if I wanted to go for a ride. I wasn't quite up to it then, but today I'm more than ready to learn some of the trails. I haven't been going out too far by myself for safety reasons, but I'm looking forward to eventually 3 or 4 of us heading out for a day's ride.

There is also a fellow here that has to go up to Parker this week, and has invited me along. Think I'll quit messing with this TV and buy a new one. Next will be getting a dish, but yet another fellow has offered to help with that.

So all in all, things are fine here. Hope your week goes well, and if I don't get snake-bit I'll see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:51 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com