Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Morning folks. I messed up last week when I said that we all gathered for coffee and donuts on the first Monday of the month. In fact it is every Monday, and yesterday even more people showed up, including a couple of neighbors from across the street. It's really a great way to meet everyone, and slowly I'm getting able to put a face on all the units in here.

The ride yesterday went very well. Not sure how far we went, it doesn't really matter, but we were out there about 3 hours. The only bummer is that I didn't take any pictures, but that will be rectified because I plan to ride that same trail again, maybe even today.

Besides our living in the same RV park, I also have a couple of other things in common with the fellow I rode along with. He's from Port Townsend WA, close to White Rock, and he also is a cancer survivor (prostate).

One thing that I was pleasantly surprised to see was that each time we would stop for a 5 minute break, it seemed that ATVs came out of nowhere to check on us, make sure we were okay. Such a good thing, also a way to meet other riders.

And finally, yes Baby Bear performed like a champion, not a lick of trouble. Got back home, wiped about 5 lbs of dust off it, and went downtown and had me a big ol' plate of biscuits and gravy at the truck stop. Got to keep my strength up for riding the range on my trusty steed.

So there you have it guys, another good day in (at) Paradise (RV park). Hope all is well in your world. Probably see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:13 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com