Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY XMAS FOLKS


I was going to look around for a standard-issue picture depicting the season but thought that, since everyone knows the time of year, the simple wish above would cover things. Besides, to be truthful I just wanted to let you know that all is well here.

Jim and Joan arrived Friday afternoon, and as Hoss says, it's been non-stop funnin' since. They brought their 2 Taco Bell dogs with them, Chico and Minnie, and not only are they not a problem, but they're a pleasure. Chico loves sitting tied to the back of the Bear taking some sun and watching the world go by, and Minnie has attached herself to me. Whether in the car, sitting in here, or outside, she is glued to me. So cute! Guess I've got me a ladyfriend for the summer when I go up to their place.

The dogs are not the only thing they brought. The list would be too long to describe, but let's just say that Santa was very, very, good to me. My little storage shed didn't have a whole lot in it before they showed up, but it's bulging now, not to mention the refrigerator and cupboards. It's certainly not that I needed a care package, but boy!, did they fill my stocking.

As for my going on about shrimp all the time, they sure called my bluff on that! I have never seen as many, in all different sizes before. I've finally had to holler Uncle, but just to make room for the Elk burgers and monstrous slabs of ribs. Of course that's after the wonderful Jambalaya that Joan made last night that we washed down with a rather large bottle of nice wine. Yep, Santa sure stopped here!

I don't have any pictures yet, sorry, because the computer and thoughts of blogging have been shelved each day, because we're just too busy visiting, hitting the woolie-creatures (vendors), and, ahem, snacking.

Sincerely hope that each and every one of you have a great Xmas. Not real sure that I'll post on Thursday, but if I do it will be just to say Hi. Not even sure how long they'll be here, but I will get caught up eventually. Again, the best to all.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:47 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com