Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, December 03, 2007

Morning folks. Through the magic of these intertubes I'm able to keep an eye on the weather in different parts of the world, and when I saw that winter seems to be settling in for my Little Babushka, I sent my crack news team out to investigate. So far at least the local transit system seems to be running, which is good news, and I was also glad to see that her employer provides entertainment in the breakroom. Think positive Judles, the way time flies lately the next four months will go by quickly, and before you know it you'll be back to cutting your, wait for it.....GRASS!


In other news I'm happy to report that all is well here in the gravel pit. We did get quite a rain storm Friday night..1 1/2"..that made getting out for more pics on the desert a little tough. As anyone that has been in places like this knows, the dry washes were no longer dry. Boy, did I get muddied up!, so I spent yesterday giving my trusty steed a bath in preparation for today's ride. In fact it's out there now happily munching on a bale of hay.


I'm going to head off in a different direction this morning, not sure what I'll find, but hopefully will have some pictures to share later in the week.

Thanks so much for letting me have this bit of fun. Take care of yourselves, and as Hoss says, I'll see you anon.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com