Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, December 31, 2007

Morning folks. I realize that I used that image last year, but thought 'what the heck, I like it', and besides I just wanted to wish you all the best.

As people who have encouraged and supported me for some time now, you're probably wondering why I'm just breezing through with a Happy New year. First, I want to assure you all that I am fine, health good, spirits up, and anxious to begin exploring new options.

I'm sure that some will have questions, and I sincerely hope you understand, but I've disabled comments for now. The site will remain, and hopefully soon we can get back to normal, but for now this is just something I have to do.

Sorry for being so mysterious, but don't be concerned for or about me, because as I said above I am doing great.

Now, a big ol' group grope, and off with you. As the clock strikes midnight tomorrow, know that I wish each of you the best in the coming year.

Update...I can't seem to disable the HaloScan pop-up window without exiting the program, so I'll leave it open. Please don't think it rude of me, but I will not be answering any comments for awhile.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com