Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, February 01, 2008

Morning folks. You might want to stand back, I think I'm having a runaway. 2 posts in 2 days, sheesh, what a suck-up!

I've long said that this blog thingy was almost therapeutic for me at times, and yesterday proved the point, for me at least. After finally getting over the hump and checking in, and realizing that I'm not alone in this struggle, it made a marked improvement in my outlook.

I never get what could be called depressed, but I sure as hell get tired of it, and that's where you guys come in. Time and again you've come through for me just by being there. It doesn't matter how tough a man is, or thinks he is, there are simply things that you can't healthily do on your own.

So guys, thanks for hangin' in with me, because I so want to get back to the fun we used to have on here with the DVs, Bush-whackin', etc. One day at a time.

Hope your weekend goes well, and I'll see you on Monday.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:04 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com