Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Morning folks. Oh my, where to start? I'm truly at a loss to explain my absence, other than going on about not feeling well. Been there, done that. I did seem to hit a wall as to posting, but that's a pretty lame excuse for not at least checking in. So please allow me to sincerely say:


It was not a good way to treat people that I know care, but believe me, I'm doing the best I can. The guilt that I'm feeling will hopefully ensure that it doesn't happen again. I went over a week without even opening my page, and when I finally did, and saw the comments, I felt bad. So, not to belabor the point, I apologize!

Things have been quiet around here, it seems we're all waiting for the warm weather to return. The park, along with the rest of the town, has thinned out since the big tent came down and the woolie creatures moved on. Other than going into town to shop (hah!) I haven't been riding my trusty steed too much, because part of what I'm going through is a loss of balance, and I sure don't need to fall off my mount at full gallop.

I have thought about de-camping and heading for B.C., where I have full medical coverage, but really, what's the point? I know what the problem is, have been told that it's inoperable, so what would I gain? Besides it's safer to ride things out here where I'm at least comfortable, than take a chance on having a major problem out on the road with the Bear. Plus, not wanting to be fatalistic, don't forget that I'm already 5 years past my "best by" date. Compared to the first 2 years, this is a snap.

Another point to mention is that since I opted to be a full-time RVer, wherever I am I'm "home". Through the magic of the internet I can maintain my fierce independence, and nomadic nature, yet stay in touch with family, real or blog. The best of both worlds.

So as you can see guys, it's not all bad. Once again, sorry for causing concern, and I'll try to do better. Appreciate each and every one of you!!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 6:32 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com