Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Morning folks. By the time you read this I'll be on my way to Algodones, Mexico. I'd like to be able to say that it is going to be a 'pour me another tequila, Sheila' trip, but the truth, as usual, is much more boring. In fact since I don't have a passport I won't even cross the border.

My friend and neighbor here in the park goes down once a month to buy his medications, so I'm going along to do some shopping at Wally-World in Yuma. He'll drop me off at the store, and while he does his chores I can get started, so that I don't hold him up.

While a simple thing like a trip to the store is no biggy for most people, after 4 months in this (don't say it Bob) I'm looking forward to finally getting to a real(?) store. I'm still not sorry that I didn't tow the car down, because other than running to Yuma or Parker to shop, there's nothing here I need it for. Besides the Quad makes more sense, I can do so much more with it than I could with the car.

As for how I'm feeling, well, I'm not yet ready to run a 4-minute mile, but I never wanted to do that anyway. The good news is that other than more pain than I need, I'm not worse. I'm hoping that as the weather finally starts to warm up I can get out on the trails with my trusty steed. Been a while since I checked on my pet rattler, hope he made it okay while I've been holed up. Hey, everybody needs a friend, right?

Hope you're all well, have a good weekend, and I'll see you Monday.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:49 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com