Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Howdy folks. Just popped in to say Hi and let you know that all is well with me. Things have been going so well that Timmy is no longer a factor in my life. Oh, he's still there but I've got him on ignore, hopefully permanently. I'm learning that once you make the decision to take charge of your own health the rest falls into place.

It was'nt easy at first, but what in life is? I'd often heard the expression"runner's high", and while I'm certainly not a runner, the feeling I get when I'm on my walks makes me understand what it means. I'm even doing a little jogging, which blows my mind, because it was'nt that long ago I could'nt walk around the block.

I've been reading about how many calories are burnt doing different types of exercises and have found that simple things like breathing etc. burn off calories. This brings me to a little request, any of you heifers out there want to help me with a little heavy breathing? What? you did'nt expect me to be so serious that we could'nt have a little chuckle did you?

Hope all is well in your worlds. Probably see you Saturday if I can find some funnies.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:42 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com