Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, May 05, 2006

Morning folks. At the risk of alienating the last few readers/friends I have on here, due to my all too infrequent posting, I have a confession to make.

I had seriously considered not posting at all while on the trip, thinking that it would take away from the purpose of the whole thing, which is to just get back out on the road. I was concerned that trying to find an interesting picture, or having something interesting to say about it, would simply mean that I was taking this whole blog thingy with me. Hardly my idea of a holiday.

Then along comes Jude with a post that is causing me to reconsider. Not only am I impressed with what she has done, but I can see how it could work for me. Now I don't know what to do. All along I thought the little babushka was my friend, so what up with the pressure? Eh? (smiley!)

Oh well, if nothing else it's something worth considering. Buying a laptop is no big deal on it's own, but what do I do with it when I get back? I know it's not polite to talk about money, but I've already gone over my budget for the trip of $10,000.

$4-5,000 for motels
$2,000 for train and ferries
$2,000 for gas
$3,000 for food, etc.

It seems like a lot, but I'll be gone for 2 months and cover 10,000 miles. Too bad I had'nt started with a laptop, that would be one less expense. Okay, this is getting whiny, so I'll say bye for now. Take care of yourselves.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:25 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com