Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Morning folks. Now that I've come back down to earth I'll show you what caused me to go airborne. As this train was passing along the beach this morning I stood beside the railing, held the camera with one hand, and waved at the engineer with the other. Just as I snapped this he blew the horn. Too bad I had'nt had a video camera, I could have shot some great aerial views from the height I jumped to. Sure got the heart started!


As I was walking along bemoaning this blankety-blank diet I've put myself on I got a little jealous of this fellow dining on fresh(?) crab for breakfast. Not only that he's got a rock covered in mussels and barnacles for dessert. Sheesh!

Finally, (thankfully) here's Gentle Ben, our resident grizzly that sits at the turnaround point on the promenade. I give him a little pat on the butt for luck each morning. So far it's working!



As I'm sure you're aware, all these pictures can be clicked to full size.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 9:06 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com