Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, May 15, 2006

Morning folks. First off I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words. Secondly, without wanting to sound corny, it's true that there is a silver lining in every cloud.

While at one time there was a great sense of community here, I mistakenly thought that, due to my infrequent posting, most of you had moved on. Yesterday proved that you are not just fair-weather friends, and I'm sorry for being mistaken.

Just as parents should'nt have children die before them, as the oldest of 5 siblings I feel the same about Carole. She was only 59, and was in fact the second sibling I have lost. My younger brother Jim died of a heart attack some time ago.

Life of course will go on, but it's good to be reminded of just how mortal we all are. I, in some ways, have been given a second chance and can assure you that the things that should be important to me will be treated as they should be.

I do take comfort in the fact that her suffering is over.

Rest well, dear sister


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:11 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com