Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, May 19, 2006

Morning folks. Well, that was a day of drama that I wish that I could say is over, but until the next round of biopsies on Boop is done, we're kind of on hold. While it's an admirable trait to be optimistic, with her history we have to be realistic. With her having just gone through a second round of radiation, her sister having brain surgery this morning, she's got a lot on her plate, and it warmed her yesterday to hear of the good wishes from you guys. On her behalf I want to say thank you. You guys are the best!

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming, namely, goofing around. Once in a while a cogent thought might slip in, but every effort will be made to keep that to a minimum, because life is heavy enough without any help from me.

One of this page's friends, Lexy, is a bird-loving young lady that gets a kick out of what I call a mutual friend, Jude. She thinks that "my little babushka" and "Dudette" are cute nicknames for the person she thinks of as shy and demure. The truth, unfortunately, is just the opposite.

For some time I had heard rumors about a double life, so I sent my crack investigative team out to get the proof, however sordid it may be. It saddens me to be the one to break this to you Lexy, but the rumors are true. It seems our former rock-child has not completely shed her past, as witnessed by this marquee spotted on the strip in Vegas. Oh, the shame of it all!


While out there my team stumbled upon something else that I've asked them to investigate further. If it turns out to be true it has the potential to change blogging as we know it, because it involves a repected member of this community. (Way to go Bob, now you've got to come up with some more silliness)

Tomorrow will be our regular Saturday Chuckles, and L'il Bear will be here on Sunday. Starting Monday, I'm going to go back to my roots with the occasional truckin' story. The first will be one that I posted on Over The Road titled "Don's Boots". Since that site is off in ethereal hell somewhere I can't recover it, so I'll one-finger hunt-and-peck it out on the week-end. My older friends/readers will remember it (sorry 'bout that) but I think the newer guys will enjoy it.

Enjoy your week-end, and stop by if you can. I did'nt make it down to the beach yesterday morning, which means there's a whole herd of fillies down there wondering where Studley is. Well, start switching your tails ladies, help is on the way. (Get real, you ol' fool!)


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:32 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com