Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Morning folks. Just before L'il Bear fell back into a stupor he warned me that I might be wearing out my welcome with you guys posting these videos(?). I patiently explained to him that I needed to practice before I headed out on the Great Escape, but when I looked to see what he thought, he was in z z Z Z city. No respect!

I've just talked to the store about the cracking noise at the beginning, and they're going to look at the camera next week. They thought it might have something to do with formatting, or the way I'm erasing the card. At any rate it's still on warranty.

So be warned, there are no choiping boids like a certain somebody's, but there is a sea-gull with a pathetic croak. I had promised him a donut to pose for me but when he saw it was actually a rice cake, well, you can hear what he thought of that. Again, no respect!

Marg had her surgery Friday (3 hrs 20 minutes) and we were told that they got all of the tumor. She is still in the ICU as I write this. I'll be taking Boop into the hospital to see her this morning.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end.





Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:06 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com