Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I did'nt really have much to say today, as if I ever do, until L'il Bear reminded me that a good friend of this site, Peter, reaches a milestone of sorts today. I've come to appreciate Peter's wit, wisdom, and sincerity, and besides, anyone that likes Robert Service poems can't be all bad.

Visit his site and while there check out his poetry page. At the moment I'm having trouble getting his side-bar up, otherwise I'd link you to it.

It's too bad he lives on the other side of the world, because I think sharing a wee dram with him would be enjoyable. So in lieu of that Peter, L'il Bear and I wish you the best!


Enjoy the rest of your week-end folks, especially those of you celebrating Memorial Day.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:31 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com