Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, December 21, 2006


Hi guys. It's been so long since I've been here I wondered if I should throw my cap in first, but decided to just walk in and hope that I'm still welcome.

I'm glad to be able to report that both Boop and I are doing well. She has recovered nicely from her ordeal, and I'm managing to keep Timmy in check. If it's true that a little adversity makes one stronger, watch out world, cuz her and I are butt-whuppers extraordinaire. Each time things like this happen it just makes me appreciate all the more what I have, and that includes knowing that my "blog family" are here for me. I so much appreciate the e-mails and phone calls. THANK YOU!

One such e-mail from a cherished friend this morning finally stirred me enough to get off my lazy heinie and at least make an effort to get into the season, including this post. Thanks to Boop the Xmas dinner etc. is looked after, and I've at least done the gift giving.

With everyone telling me to get into the spirit, I tried, but I'm not sure these are the spirits they meant.


Now that I've broken the ice, so to speak, I'll try to stay "up" and not be such a stranger. For those of you who might be too busy to stop by before the big day, please let me wish you a very Merry Merry and Happy Happy. You're a great bunch of people, and having you as friends is all the Xmas present I need.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 11:51 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com