Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, December 22, 2006

You might want to stand back folks, I think I'm having a runaway. 2 posts in 2 days. Slow down big fella, you'll play yourself out.

I hadn't intended to post today, but I'm doing so out of a little bit of shame. When I half-jokingly said yesterday that I wondered if I was still welcome, I was not prepared for the reception I got, and for that I'm so grateful. I should never have doubted because time and time again you've proved to be friends. Consider me chastened.

If only more people would avail themselves of this medium. I'm convinced it would be a better world. Too many times we take things for granted in this life, and it is so reassuring to know that there are those who pay more than lip-service when one needs a little pick-me-up. You guys certainly do that for me. So once again, THANK YOU!

A certain someone told me to put my tree up, so because my heart is, and always has been, in the Yukon, I ran up there last night and did so. Wonder if this will finally get me that big ol' bowl of borscht?

width="294" border="0" />

Have a good week-end guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 10:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com