Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, May 10, 2007

While I suppose that I'm going to fade to black for a while, I don't think it should be taken literally. Where the heck is the normal background color on here? I could mess around with the template, but would probably only make it worse. Oh well, can you hear me now? heh heh

I'll stick up a final wish me luck post tomorrow, but today I just want to say, without getting too maudlin, how much I appreciate being a part of this blog family. I can't count the times when I've felt like chucking it all, but time and again you've made me feel, by your comments, that I would be the loser.

The support and encouragement I get here has been so helpful that I hope to never lose it. The good-natured back and forth teasing with some of you is just icing on the cake. I'm sure that we all, at one time or another, think of what we'd do if we won the lottery. Well, with me it would be a no-brainer, I'd have the biggest damn get-together you could imagine. Hmmm, I wonder if I should buy a ticket.

Because of the way you treated me last summer on my trip to Newfoundland, I so much want to post pictures, DVs, and talk about my experiences on this trip, and promise you that one way or another I'll get online every chance I get. I realize that as someone said to me, this trip is for me, but you know how I like to share. Especially with people I care about.

Other than picking up my prescription, a final load of laundry, and a few little things, I'm set to go. My bud Sarge, the RCMP officer, is going to drive me over to the Bear early tomorrow morning so I guess everything is finally done.

See ya in the morning with a final farewell.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:05 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com