Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, May 11, 2007

Well guys, the big day is finally here. There are so many thoughts going through my head right now, all of them good, but I won't bore you with them. Ah hell, you're used to my nattering.

When I trucked the Alaska Highway years ago I dreamt of one day being able to go back up there and re-connect with the feeling of peace and serenity I get in that country. When I made the trip in '05 to Alaska in the car I knew I had to go back and fulfill my dream. After a few set-backs, lots of encouragement from family and friends like you, it's finally happening.

Now to the important stuff. You all know the lady I refer to as my Little Babushka, Jude, and like the friend she is, she has volunteered to be my contact with you when I can't get online. In fact she has already started by putting up the map below. Just to give you some proportion , the distance between the green peg and the red peg is approx 2000 miles.

Our plan is to keep in touch by phone, and she'll pass on where I am and how it's going. Her sister even came up with a way for her to post DVs from me on her site, or mine. In this day and age, when we all have to be careful, for her to do this for me is an example of what I mean about being proud to belong to this blog family.

Don't go to her place just to check on me, because her site is absolutely worth the visit, but until we sort things out, that's where you'll find me.

Excuse me for not replying to yesterday's comments, but I'm busier than a one-armed paper hanger with the (don't you dare say that!)

Wish me luck guys, and please take care of each other, because you're all important to me.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:43 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com