Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Morning folks. I had hoped to post a few pictures of my trip down to Mexico, but it was postponed until today, so I should have something for Monday. Probably just as well because I didn't have a great day yesterday, but seem to be okay now.

I never have been able to sleep very much, 4-5 hrs tops, but lately I have to put 2 or 3 shifts in to even get that much done. Along with Timmy it wears you down after a while. Since I'll be leaving here in a few weeks, maybe a change of scenery and a few days behind the wheel will help. Otherwise I might have to consider a plaything whilst in the boudoir. Oh give me a break!

Kind of a pathetic post, but I just wanted to pop in and say hey-howdy. Hope you're all well, and I'll see you Monday, unless of course I meet a "plaything" south of the border. Alright, you can go now. Sheesh!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:42 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com