Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Morning folks. In this RV park, one of four in the area, there are 78 hook-up sites, and approx 40 unserviced tenting sites. A lot of young people come up by bus and spend the summer back-packing, hiking etc, and set up here as a base.

It's rather ironic what happened here yesterday. After getting the Bear ready to go to town, I pulled out to the road and saw a young couple that I had noticed walking through the park standing with their back-packs. When they saw the motorhome they turned their backs, so I bopped the horn and asked if they would like a ride to town. As with the young lads, their faces lit up. Put their stuff in a storage compartment underneath, got them seated and belted in here, and off we went.

They were mailing some cards, so I told them when they were done to wait by the Bear and I'd be glad to bring them back when I came. Now what was so hard about that? They were interesting young people, very grateful, and I felt good for helping them. They invited me over to their tent site last evening and we had a nice visit. Again, what was so hard about that?

I clocked the distance from here to the store and back...6.2 miles. No wonder I was tired after lugging my groceries home when I walked it. That's a long way to go to get bread, although if the word was spelled differently it might be worth it. You just don't quit, do you?

Anyway, all is well with the world again, and to those that made me feel like a leper when I was looking for a ride, I hope that all of your grandchildren are born with warts on their.....don't you dare say that!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.

Holy smokes, I finally got some pictures to show up. I'm not sure if her body is as heavenly as her name implies, but since Bill hasn't shown up I guess I'll have to go see Celeste.


Instead of a scooter, perhaps I should get one of these. Nah, I'd fall and go big-time boom! Took this at the Canada Day celebrations.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:05 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com