Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, October 29, 2007

Morning folks. Well, off we go on another week in this adventure called life. I'm sitting here thinking just how much of an adventure my life truly has been in the last six months, with hopefully much more to come. The flesh on occasion gets weak, but the spirit is as strong as ever, and for that I am truly thankful.

With cooler temps forecast I'm planning on getting around a bit more, because frankly it's been just a bit too hot lately. Oddly enough I really don't miss having a vehicle in general, but with the absolute lack of shopping available here, it will be nice once I find something to be able to run up to places like Parker etc. But for now I'm doing okay.

Still undecided as to whether to sit here for the winter or take a trip over Texas way, but there's lots of time for that. I'll probably stay here because it's taken a while to get all my services in place, in fact that's still ongoing, so why waste all that time just to do it all over again somewhere else. But if I end up buying a car instead of an ATV, which I really don't want to do, I could travel a bit with it.

For now though I'm content where I am. Doing lots of reading, and now that the weather is going to cool, looking forward to doing some 'sploring. What a graveyard of stories this place is, just hope mine isn't added to them, because there's lots of living left for me to do.

Okay guys, have a good week, and take care of yourselves. See ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:07 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com