Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Morning folks. Not much natterin' today, just wanted to check in. Feeling okay, but still a bit shakey from the weekend. The winds finally died down, so I dragged the ladder over, put the awnings back up, put 8 clamps on the big one, took the ladder back, and returned just in time for the winds to pick up. AARRGGHH!

I mentioned that the water here is not the best, embiggen this to see what I mean. That crusty stuff on the vents of a swamp cooler that a fellow uses here in the park, because he doesn't have an A/C, is from the water. If I don't wipe my sinks dry with a paper towel after every use they look like they were painted white. As for your laundry, well, let's just say that you don't have to add much starch. Now you know why I ordered a tank from Yosemite.


Hey Bill, check out this fishing rod. That must be a prehistoric fish on the line, because there's certainly no water in the river.

I talked to the welder that built it, Upriver Dave, and it is just over 50' high.


Here is one of the parks I mentioned looking for vendors.


Since Dixie liked grass, I'm not sure she would have liked this stroll. This is for the people in the Park above.

That's all for today folks. See ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:11 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com