Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Morning folks. Well, the big shopping trip to California went very well, although the 45 minutes at 3 different stops went out the window at the first store. There were only 5 of us on the bus, and I'm sure we hit every store over there. The driver asked where any of us wanted to go, and away we'd go to the next stop. Midway through we stopped at a Sizzler for a leisurely lunch, then off to a farm for fresh fruit and vegetables. I came out of there with 4 bags, and someone asked if I was a vegetarian....No, but I think I'm going to be for the next couple of weeks.

All in all we were gone 6 1/2 hours, and I made good use of the time, I'm well stocked now. By the time we got back I was draggin' butt, but not so much that I couldn't get into my comfys, and sit outside with a big ol' bowl of SHRIMP! I mean how cool is that, sitting out on the desert scarfin' shrimp. Ya gotta love it.

Also enjoyed the drive over and back as it let me see some of the country. Didn't take the camera because I wasn't sure what to expect, but next time I will.

The same bus goes up to Parker AZ tomorrow, and if I don't take it this week I will next trip. It also goes up to Lake Havasu, but I've got to get a schedule as to when. Also down to Yuma.

The fare is by donation so I put $5 in the pot, because it was worth every penny and more. When I take the longer trips I'll bump it up accordingly. Still amazes me that this service is available, but a person would be a fool not to use it.

Had a little glitch in my internet connection, for some reason they changed my "port", but after spending an hour on the phone with a tech support guy in Wisconsin, managed to re-program the modem and get back online. Sure hope that doesn't happen again, it was panic city here, especially for what I'm paying.

Not much planned for today, just going to kind of veg out, literally. I have found an '84 Bronco to go look at, but after yesterday I'm in no hurry. Hope all is well with you guys, and I'll probably see ya tomorrow.

P.S. I found you a Super-8 motel just a mile west of here Jim, so if you still plan on dropping my Xmas present off here you'll have a place to bunk down.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:21 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com