Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, March 10, 2008

Morning folks. As is too often the case here lately I have to start off with a mea culpa. No pictures because I forgot the damn camera. Had the batteries in the charger all night, loaded them in the camera when I got up, hung it by the door, and never gave it another thought until we spotted some flowering cacti on the trip to Algodones. D'oh!

As for the trip it went real well, although I learned something at the border that has caused a slight change of plans for me. Since I crossed into the US on Oct 3rd, it is imperative I be back at the border no later than midnite Apr 2nd (6 months). So I'll be leaving here on Sat Mar 29th, which will give me plenty of time to get up there. It only takes 3 days, so with 5 I have time to stop and put new tires on the front of the Bear, and still have a cushion in case of any trouble along the trail.

Now that the weather is what you'd expect here I spend my days outside in shorts and sandals, and as I said before, I really don't want to leave. When I come back in the fall (hopefully) I'll have things arranged so that I can stay here about 8 months. Although I'm happy with the site I've been in here, when I come back they're giving me a much larger site that I will rent on an annual basis.

I've been in touch with the RV park that I reserved a spot in before I left Clinton, and also the place where my car is stored, and all is in order. Although I had a tough couple of months things are coming together nicely. Feeling better all the time and really looking forward to the next adventure.

As always, hope you're all doing well, and thanks for stopping by.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:36 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com