Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Morning folks. Well, my time here is quickly winding down, too quickly in fact. In 2 weeks and 2 days I'll be on the road again, and frankly for the first time in my life it's not a trip I'm looking forward to. The drive up is not the problem, it's just that this place has grown on me, to the point that I really don't want to leave. Oh well.

The last few days I've been in full putz mode going over the Bear from stem to stern. Greased it, changed the oil, oil filter, air filter, gas filter, and the part that tore my hands up, topping up the master cylinder. What a totally ignorant place to put it. Also serviced the Quad and adjusted the steering.

Spent a couple of hours flushing the holding tanks out. After dumping the #2 tank (black water) I poured a full bottle of cheap dish soap down the toilet, filled the tank with water, then using the driver's door for leverage I rocked the Bear from side to side. Things went well until I went inside and saw the suds bubbling out of the bathroom sink and toilet. Oops! Now I've got a mobile carpet cleaner coming, but the tank is clean!

I've got all the windows done, inside and out, all the wood rubbed down with furniture polish, and while the carpet guy is here I'll get the upholstery done. Sheesh, I'd make somebody a good wife...NOT! Whoa, that's kind of a chauvinistic comment, but you know what I mean.

Been invited to a barbeque today, and I'm taking a (blush) date. When I learned that everyone going was paired up, I declined, but then the manager lady told me I wasn't getting out of it that easily. Drat, I'm trapped!

Okay guys, there you have it. Have yourselves a good weekend, and as always, thanks for stopping by.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:45 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com