Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, June 04, 2006



Morning folks. While L'il Bear is happy that Boop is going to be okay, he's in a serious pout because he's not coming with me on the trip. He keeps saying things like, "sure hope you don't have an accident on the road with all of the nuts out there". Huh? What do you mean by that? "Oh, nothing, but maybe you should watch this before you leave".



Oh, very funny! C'mon little fella, I'm not abandoning you, in fact I've found some new friends for you that are going to keep you company while I'm gone.



Is'nt that going to be fun? You'd better hope I don't have an accident or you'll be spending the rest of your days with the Psycho Cats!

I'm glad it's just about time to hit the road because the above is proof that I'm about to LOSE IT. Get me out of here! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:22 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com