Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, June 09, 2006


BLAST OFF!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Almost 4 years ago I had to step out of the truck for the last time, and although I've taken a few short trips in the car since, today seems like the beginning of the rest of my life.

I may not have beaten this blankety-blank tumor physically, but I can assure you that mentally I've won the battle. So Timmy, this is where you get out, because I'm goin' truckin', or at least my retirement version of it.

Wish me a safe journey folks, and I'll be checking in soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update 12:15pm

Although it's only noon-hour, I'm 420 miles down the road. Just checked in to the Best Western in Oakridge Orrygun. Going for a walk before lunch to scope out the local "talent". Yeah right!

See ya before I leave.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:03 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com