Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, in a few hours I'll have my final cup o' joe with Ralphy and Eleanor, at least for this visit. While I'm looking forward to the next stage of my trip, I'm almost sad to leave, because the 6 days I've spent here have been so restful and therapeutic for me. But, not only have I re-charged my batteries so to speak, the road ahead is crystal clear. All of this simply from being with true friends who have re-affirmed to me who I was, who I am, and who I'm going to be.

As soon as they leave for work I'm going to batten down the hatches, fill my water tank, go and dump my holding tanks, hit Safeway for some fresh foods, top up the propane tank, and head for the Bear Flats campground. The weather is supposed to be good through the weekend, so I'll probably stay there at least that long. It didn't look too promising yesterday, we got another dump of snow with high winds, but other than being cold, it's looking okay for today.

Now for those pictures. None of us really care for the camera, but since we're not auditioning for anything, what you see is what you get. The one picture I did want to get, of my little helper, I couldn't because they were out last evening.

Here is Ralph and Eleanor.


Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.


The Beauty and the Beast.


Their dog Brew, who I'm going to miss lying by my feet.


And just another one of moi, dressed for the occasion, sweat-pants and slippers.

Not only have I enjoyed my time here, I've also enjoyed being able to share. I'm guessing that the next time I'll be able to get online will be when I hit Fort Nelson, not that far in miles, but it could be a week or more in time. Until then, know that I appreciate the camaraderie here, and look forward to being able to share my time at Bear Flats with pictures, and some good ol' natterin'.


Since I won't be around to keep an eye on Pretzelnut Retard McStupitude, I've asked the Big Fella to slap him when He feels the need. Seems I was right, the boy do need a slappin'.



Take care guys, and I'll see ya when I can.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:02 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com