Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Morning folks. I'm sure that most of you, if not all, have experienced what I'm going through at the moment. I've been sitting here staring at a blank page trying to get the creative juices flowing, and although I've got the tap fully open there is not a drop coming out. Oh well, thank heavens for natterin'.

Yesterday was a good day for me, except for one major glitch, that being told that the bus to Parker is once again full. Damn! I phoned when I was told to, so, short of camping on their doorstep, I don't think I want to play this game anymore. The best they could offer was to put me on standby for next week. As I told the lady, I could walk there and back quicker than this nonsense, hell it's been 2 weeks already.

But it wasn't all bad. I now have a post office box, got a hair cut, and was offered a ride, which I gladly accepted, around to a few places to get my shopping done.

This morning on my water walk I'll check with that vendor, because I still haven't heard from his friend with the jeep. I did locate a full-grown Chrysler car yesterday that seemed okay, but when he finally managed to get the engine started, I beat a hasty retreat. Sheesh, I've sounded better after a night on cheap wine.

Well, even for natterin', this is getting boring so I think I'll take my leave and not subject you guys to any more of it. Guess it's time to put the camera to work.

Hope you're all well. Thanks for stopping by.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:33 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com