Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, March 28, 2008

Morning folks. It seems the more things change, the more they stay the same. I've just been notified that the problem at the RV park in Clinton has been solved, so after making arrangements to stay in White Rock, it's back to Plan A. I'll still be down there of course, but first will get the Bear settled, retrieve my car, etc.

I had planned on leaving here tomorrow but since I've got things all ready for travel, I'm going to pull out this morning. If nothing else it gives me an extra day in case of any problems along the road.

If all goes as expected I should be back on here next Friday, unless I find a wireless connection to poach on the way up. Wish me well.

Thanks for hanging in with me during this rather dry spell of posting. Hopefully we can get back to the old ways, because frankly I miss it. See you soon.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:26 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com