Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Howdy folks. Little late showing up today due to the power going out last night, and of course taking the server with it. No biggie really because everything is fine up here on the Alaska Highway, including little Miss Fancy Nails lying out there on her blanket taking some sun.

Dixie did well at the groomer's. She wasn't too fussy about going on the table, plus it was too awkward for me to keep a death-lock on her, so we sat on the couch and did it. She handled the clipping like a trooper, but was determined to get at some yappy dogs in their kennels. Also, as a sign of how well she's been cared for, her nails were definitely not overdue for attention.

Anyhoo, got that done, paid the lady, carried Dixie outside, set her down, and she looked up at me as though to say..Alright Bozo, where's my treat? Well, now that you mention it, I just happen to have something here for you. Sheesh, women!

I've taken the appreciated advice re: the kennel. I put her in there this morning, went downtown for a couple of hours, and when I came back she looked at me as if to say...oh, are you back already? I may be a slow learner at times, but hang with me, I'll get it.

As you can tell, all's well here at Chez Bear. So on that note I'll bid you all a Good Day. See ya in the morn.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 12:13 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com