Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Howdy folks. Well, the Dynamic Duo is (are?) happy to report that 72 hrs after leaving Whitehorse we're alive and well, kickin' butt and taking names in Stewart B.C./Hyder AK. Yeehaw!!

Here's a shot of the Bear after 2 days of bad road, but I did run through enough rain the last couple of hundred miles to at least clean the sides off.



The mountains in the foreground are where we're heading.


This is Bear Glacier, on the way into Stewart. I'm hoping for better weather on the way out, because the magnificent blue isn't showing due to the fog and mist.



The road Dix and I just came down.


Another shot of the Glacier.

I just wanted to check in and let you know we're well. I've gone back on my word somewhat by checking into an RV park here in Stewart, because frankly we both needed a break. We hauled some industrial strength butt the last couple of days. I'll bring you up to date in the morning, but first it's shower time, for both of us. I'm going to toss her little heinie into the tub first, then probably just basically rinse myself off after that wrestling match.

See ya in the morning.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 10:25 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com