Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, June 23, 2008

Morning folks. Just stopped in to say Hi and to let you know that all is well here at El Rancho No Gotto. The weather is finally starting to cooperate, and since we've got the campground fairly shipshape, I've got lots of time to go for long walks. I usually take my bud Luke, the dog here, his favorite stick, and off we go. What a wonderful way to spend retirement.

Another thing I really enjoy is sitting around the campfire. I light one every night, regardless of the weather, and most nights someone stops by to just sit and chat. Also, so many people have been giving me fresh lake trout, I wrap one or two in tin foil, lay them on the grill over the fire, and we have a little snack to go with the fresh pot of coffee percolating on the grill. Gotta luv it!

As for fishing, what do you think of my new belly-boat Bill? Just sit in the armchair supported by a big inner tube, put a pair of flippers on, and walk around the lake. I don't go out too far, but what a hoot!


It's a tough struggle here, as you can see, but I'm holding up well. Seriously though, with all that's going on in the world, I feel very fortunate, and grateful, for the life I have.

Hope you're all well, and if you ever get tired of the rat race, come on up and we'll sit by the fire and spin some yarns. Take care of yourselves, and I'll see you later in the week.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com